Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hi strangers!

Just a quick hello from me as I have severely neglected my blog for a few months! Hope you all had a fab Halloween, bonfire night, Christmas, new year, Chinese new year, valentines day etc etc :)

Ive been all of the place lately, more emotionally than literally but I'm getting back to my old self. I haven't made jewellery for months but did have a little go at a padded heart (inspired by the one I bought from Tillyflopscreations) it's not as good as the one I bought but I'm proud of it s I had to sew it by hand since the death of my sewing machine (R.I.P.). 

Here's a little peek.....


I've made two purchases lately that I HAD to share as I'm in love! 

First was a Jelly Belly scented candle in toasted marshmallow, smells so good it makes my mouth water! Calorie free indulgence!
I got mine from Amazon which was the cheapest I have seen them, if you know of a cheaper place please share! Toasted Marshmallow Candle

And my second is my Cath Kidston mug

Hope your all having a fab new year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment