Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a busy morning!

Day six of not smoking. Honestly, I'm having a difficult day. 
Current coping strategies include:
  • Cleaning
  • Decluttering
  • Using my nicorette inhalator from Dr.
  • Moving furniture
  • Eating
  • Running
Apparently it gets easier so heres hoping! 

Plan on going for a run later if the rain ever stops!! Dont get the wrong idea, I'm by no means a gym bunny! I downloaded a podcast from the NHS website which will apparently take me from a couch potato to running 5K in 9 weeks! NHS 5K running plan can be found here  

Update: 17:54 - Just got back from my run - week two is alot harder than week one! Feel the Burn!


Have had quite a busy morning actually, put a few books of ebay and some other things on freecycle. 

Current nursing degree work today - zero.......... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment