Friday, July 15, 2011

My blogger nominations.....

Well, as you know I won the versatile blogger award earlier in the week, so to continue to award apparently I must share with the world seven fact about my self (I'm not saying they are going to be very interesting facts though!) but here goes....

1. I happen to have a slight addiction to Skittles.. and I have to separate the colours before I eat them

2.My birthday is November the 25th and I was born in the Chinese year of the dragon

3. I have a Brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Kryton (off of Red Dwarf) and a black cat called Kit

4. I am a qualified beautician

5.I'm very indecisive 
6. I am a sucker for a bargain!

7. I cannot get out of bed in the morning unless I have a cup of tea and some toast :D

Now i have to nominate 7 wonderful blogs.


Winners can do the following.

1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the reward
2. Share seven random (or interesting maybe?) things about yourself
3. Award seven other bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know

No comments:

Post a Comment